Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Morning!!!!As of today i decided to get a bit more serious with my off season and go to the gym, do more running and a lot of swimming as well.
I still hold some good conditions that would keep me motivated and felling pretty good in all 3 sports.
I have done a different season and kept it very simple for my sponsor TN-Sunglasses and Ceepo.
It was very good to finish the season strong and with good training Partners like Fabio Cravalho(2x times Brazilian champ), Ronnie Schildknecht (2x ironman switzerland champ and 4th hawaii 2008) and Stefan Riesen(switzerland camp in 2006 and 2nd switzerland 2008), great guys and athletes, that got me to push myself more than i have lately and showed me I can be a much better athlete and that I have the talent to perform like I want in the sport.
The great thing that I don't want to forget about is the whole and main reason why I do this sport, it's the challenge, the fun, the people, the energy, but mainly to set a good example to younger athletes and do that with the right image caring my sponsors that support me.
I wish Everyone could do what they truly love, when you have passion for things life is truly fun and good, even making little money you can be happy and set good examples to others.
I will be posting videos and new promotional stuff from my sponsors, I will give tips to the ones that would like to get some for the new off season, the new year to come with the right approach and attitude in the sport.
I will have the SBTC (Solana Beach Triathlon Club) videos and everything else posted here as well.
Have to go take some Herbalife vitamins, watch my Ironman video and get fired up for my run! please feel free to ask questions and be a part of the blog if you like.
Tchau!

No comments: